Pipeline Installation for Inspectors is an online, self-paced video training course. Course materials are aimed at inspectors– from new to experienced. It covers cut-and-cover pipelines for water, sewers, storm drains, and culverts. It does not include any information for pipelines carrying petroleum products.
- 14 hours of video instruction
- 17 modules (from 30 to 60 minutes long)
- Available for computers, tablets, and smartphones
- Inspection checklists
- PDHs (Professional Development Hours)
- Certificate of completion
- Free book Trench and Excavation Safety by Jon Preston ($49 value- not an e-book). Mailed to you.
- Free copy of book Pipeline Installation 2.0 by Amster Howard ($125 value- not an e-book). Mailed to you.
- The book Pipeline Installation 2.0 serves as the class notes. Topics parallel the chapters. The material uses numerous photographs, videos, and case histories.